From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:12:01 -0400
Bear da Bad here.  we didna get ta go to da big ferret frolic, so Metro
Ferret went to another Pet day.  Da amam took me and Bonnie and my girl
Minx da Jinxie (she so pretty).  Den we get der and all d people when
oooohh and ahhh...over Bonnie!  Not me!  I be da big boy and da cutest,
but dey kept saying, look at dat widdle ferret.  She so cute!  She so
alert (I be thinking and nosy and annoying and into my stash) but dey not
hear my thoughts.  Den mama got me out and der was a real BEAR!  It was
big and black and it sniffed me.  I sniffed back and told it I was da
boss.  Da bear ignored me, so I BIT it on its nose!  It whined and ran
away.  So you see, I am da boss!

<whisper> Huh, minxie?  It wasn't a bear?  It was a St. Bernard?  But
it was 200 lbs?  Okay.  So I beat a st. Bernard.  Smae thing...bear..
bernard... I still da BOSS!

Bear