From:
"T. S. Pegues" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:29:43 -0400
Thanks to everyone who sent advice about using carpet runners under the
door.  I'll give that a try this weekend.

Now, a new question.  When I go to my local Petco to get supplies, which
is about once a month, I always make a point to check out their babies.
Just to keep an eye on the situation, just curiosity you know.  I'm glad
to report that i've never seen any that look "too young" and their cage is
always clean, and they seem pretty well adjusted.  I also ask to see them,
and the staff always makes a point to mention that several of them own
ferrets and they seem not to be attention starved.  But you know, nothing
wrong with pulling a few out to look at them up close.

Petco is not my favorite corporation, mind you.  They have those critters
too young over all, and they sell bunnies for heavens sake!  Somewhere in
that angst is that you cant use the discount card on Totally Ferret.  I'll
never buy a ferret from them (let's not go into the MF thing), but I would
definately support my local shelters.  Every time I leave the store, I
think..  hmm..  maybe a fourth wouldnt be so bad... all those poor ferrets
in the world.... You know.... The shelters could use some relief....

Is there a way to prevent ferret math?  Help!

Scott and Bandit, Toes & Sox