From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:30:26 +0000
Hi there.  I have a shameless tail wagger.  He pluffs it up along with his
barrel chest and beefy legs and wag, wag, wags, like a tiger, especially
when outside.

Well, a while back I bought a pretty new car, lipstick red, Ford Contour
SE, V-6, 5-speed... fun!  In doing so, I retired my 1980 Datsun '210,
not-so-lipstick red, which had formerly been my dads, who smoked and hauled
all sorts of musky, dusty things around in it.  I cleaned and cleaned and
cleaned, to not great avail.

Well, dad wants it back to load up with tail-less kits as part of his kite
research on the Oregon Coast, so... I had to get it through emissions test -
took three tries, one screwdriver, and a face beet red from carbon monoxide
fumes, but I did it for old dad.

Came in the house and ran across Tarzee who immediately pluffed his whole
body and womp, womp, womp... set his tail awagging!

That sure took the edge of that two-hour emissions game!

Lynn and Tarzee the tail-waggin' comedian - gotta love that guy :)p