From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 18:10:19 EST
Re: feeding sick ferrets
Dick B--Since there have been several recent posts about getting sick
ferrets to eat, I hope that you will soon repost your wonderful story
about the ferret who wouldn't eat.

Re: ferrets' devotion to each other
One of the most charming things I have seen is the way Cinderella cleans
Ralph.  She is about half his size, but he just turns into total mush as
she rolls him over and licks his ears and face.

Re: polecats
Yes, I have also heard skunks referred to as polecats.  There is a
wonderful drawing of a polecat in the "Gnomes" book.

Re: Guardian angels
I think each ferret must have at least *three* guardian angels to keep
constant watch on their mischievous little earthling counterparts.  (I'm
sure this is what some of the ferrets who have passed over are doing.) It
must be quite a challenge for ferret guardian angels to protect their
charges from harm, and a great accomplishment for them to "earn their
wings"!

--Cinderella ("I'm already an angel, and if you don't agree
with me, I'll bite your ankle") (recent graduate of the Miss
Piggy School of Charm)
--Norm ("Any more bookshelves need reorganizing?")
--Ralph ("Here, let me climb into that drawer and help you look")