From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 17:17:31 -0400
 -- In Ferret-Health-list@y..., "Sandra Johns" <sljohns@w...> wrote:
>Has there ever been charts made for the ferret skeletal systems, and a
>chart of there muscles?  I would be really interested in seeing these
>charts, if anyone would know if there is any of where i could purchase
>them.

There are excellent anatomical drawing of ferret skeletal and muscular
anatomy in Dr. Fox's Biology and Diseases of the Ferret.  If you don't
know someone who has this, it is available for purchase online.

With kindest regards,

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Join the Ferret Health List:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-
Health-list
---

Aside from the diagrams in Dr. Fox's book (which Dr. Williams mentioned),
the American Ferret Association sells an anatomy poster for $20.  See
http://www.ferret.org/educationalmaterials.htm
for ordering information.  I haven't seen the poster myself, so I can't
comment on its quality.

Brett

*SLMW 1.0*  "It never hurts to help!" -- Eek the Cat