From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:45:36 +0000
Dear Claire--

Alas, we too have our roots in the Philadelphia "Main Line", where
orange Kraft salad dressing and iceberg lettuce are eaten with silver
forks. *Nothing* tastes as wretched as eating off of ancient sterling
silverware. But I digress....

Sorry to hear about my exclusion from proper Jewish burial. Todd and
Caff-Pow are probably in the same boat. Neither is circumcised, and
both will steal bacon if given the chance.

Alexandra in MA