Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:24:14 -0500
I'm hoping some of you have some advice that can help me!  I adopted two
ferrets (Pecker & Peaches) about 4 months ago from a shelter.  They're
doing great.  I recently added another ferret about the same age (Tia),
all three are about 2.  I can't get them to get along.  They immediately
jumped Tia when I introduced them one at a time to her.  I gave all 3
baths, didn't work.  I also put bitter apple on Tia's neck and back,
didn't work.  I thought the next step would be to try a neutral place,
like a friend's house.  What do you think?  I really don't want to have
to give her back to the shelter, she's such a sweetheart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Much,
Deb