From:
Tracy & David Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:14:33 -0600
I have listed an Ebay auction to pay for medical expenses on our two
boys.  It's for a collection of eight plush or stuffed ferrets.  They are
in great condition and very cute.  I'm also including a little purple
collar and bell, a bandana, and 4 little wiffle balls, which our guys
LOVE.  So you could get the stuffed ferrets for yourself, and a few
bonuses for your crew. :)  My daughter had these on a shelf to display in
her room, and they weren't ever played with.  We are an ECE and ADV free
home.  Take a look if you are interested in adding to your collection!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3202541254

Thanks!