From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:42:24 -0600
***International Ferret Symposium 2002 Announcement***

The International Ferret Symposium Committee is pleased to announce that
the Ferrets 2002 Symposium Registration Forms and Vendor Registration
Forms will be available as of July 18 at 8:00am MST!!

SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION
We are offering an Early Bird Registration fee for anyone who registers
before October 15, 2001.  Even more exciting, if you register by September
3, 2001, you are automatically entered to win a $25 gift certificate for
The Ferret Store.

ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORM
It is very important that you book your room early, as there is limited
space available at our host hotel, the Imperial Palace.

PLEASE NOTE: The symposium registration and room reservations must be
submitted separately.  All pertinent information is on the registration
forms themselves.

VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
If you are a ferret-related company or a non-profit club or shelter, you
have the opportunity to set up shop at the Symposium!  Please refer to
the "Vendor Participation" page on our website for further details and to
obtain a registration form.

The Ferrets 2002 website has all of the most current information regarding
the Symposium.  Please bookmark this site and check back regularly for
updated information.

Ferrets 2002 Website: http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your regional
coordinator.  If your province/state does not yet have a regional
coordinator, please contact one of the Ferrets 2002 committee members.

We still have a number of provinces/states that do not have regional
coordinators.  If you are interested in helping out in this capacity,
please email me directly.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Ferrets 2002!

Shelby Kimura
International Ferret Symposium 2002 Committee