From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 13:40:13 -0500
Hey Everyone,

Trish wanted me to tell everyone that as of Friday night, she is offline for
a few days. She is doing some shelter and rescue work and will be on the go
until next Tuesday.

Unfortunately, she will not get to read or respond to the FML.  She will try
to catch up on the back issues, but I know this gal.  She is always so busy,
I don't know if she will be able to.  The ferrets come first with her, she
denies herself sleep and material goods for their sake.

So when you don't hear from her, you know why!!

Maggie Mae