From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:06:16 -0400
Every day my guys (girls actually) get a treat about the time the sun
goes down. Pester will 'pester' me before that and sometimes also
Peekaboo will also but they know the time and will be handy for this
hand out.

I have several things I give them but they really covet Bandits, a
resin flavored treat. I give them only one but that will satiate them.
Even if I give them the one of the other treats first, they will pester
the $%)(&%) out of me until they get the Bandit treat.

I have to give them in a certain order so Pester won't go 'help'
Peekaboo consume her ration.

Peekaboo will come near to where I am standing and pretty much freeze
in motion. She knows exactly where I am but she cannot see me. I have
the treat in my fingers and simply touch her, even just touch the tip
of her fur and she will know where my fingers are and turn to get her
treat.

Pester will most gingerly take the treat from my fingers being ever so
careful to not touch me with her teeth. Gentle little creature she is.

And with that I dunk them in hot tar if they have been bad, otherwise
just kerosene if they were just being normal pesky ferts. Not !

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111