From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:31:57 -0500
>I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, I am actually hoping
>maybe some on the FHL would review this & respond.  I don't know if we
>"general public" ferret folks can post on the FHL or not??

Only members of the FHL may post on the FHL, though non-members may read
there.

It's EASY to join.  Just go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferret-Health-list/

and follow the instructions,

OR send a blank mail from the addy you will use to:

(Then, if you prefer digest form, send a second -- also with nothing
written within it -- this time to

I do NOT carry questions or replies TO the FHL, and the cross-posts from
the FHL are made with the permissions already secured from the experts
quoted.

right now I am exhausted so do not trust myself to be sharp enough to
tackle the more complex questions you posed.