From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:55:00 -0500
I would like to thank all those that participated in the Support
Our Shelters Thanksgiving card exchange. As usual the cards were
wonderful. I love going to my postbox and receiving all your cards.
Thank you to the following people:

Laraine Bennet, Angela Dixon, Heather Pittman, Linda Wimpee, Pat
Shaskin, Chris Matlick, ChiChi, Rochinich, Diana Lopez, Renee Downs,
and Penny Potter. Together you raised $146.00 for the SOS general
fund. This fund helps ferrets in shelters with food and Vet care.

The Christmas Exchange is underway now. Deadline to sign up is December
16, 2013. For those of you that missed the first post. This will be the
last card exchange. Due to personal reasons and low participation, we
are coming to a close. The good news is that lots of people are signing
up for our last hurrah.

Won't you come join us? Let's go out with a bang.

If you would like to participate and don't know what the SOS Card
Exchange is about, go to:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
Or email me at

Merry Christmas Everyone,