From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:07:59 EDT
Sukie, I am speechless.  I bow to your greatness.  No wonder you have
been dubbed "The Sukie Creature" ... well deserved title, indeed.  I
think I speak for all when I say how grateful I am that you took the
time to rise out of the fog and bogs of Jersey to fill us in on the this
history lesson.  I hope that you did not trip on those leathery waddles
of yours on the way out.

I completely forgot all about the underpants gnome society.  I suppose it
is easy to do being that they are so secretive and stay completely under
the radar.  I take it you've seen them?  If so, please invest in a Sprint
PCS picture phone to capture such moments.  I saw in a Sprint ad on tv
that people have captured otherwise impossible to get moments on film
such as monsters in the closet, and the ever so mysterious sock stealers.

But what evidence do you have to offer that the under garments stolen by
ferrets are then sold to the underpants gnomes?  Once again, consider
acquiring a picture phone.  Anyway, I suppose it all seems rather logical
and even obvious, but since when have ferrets ever been logical or
obvious?  It seems to me that this goes against the FLO doctrines.

I googled the Flying Spagetti Monster.  And to be quite honest it was
over my head.  I'm not the intellect that you are.  Perhaps I need to
take up studies in that area.  As I type this, I am greeted by evil
glares by my ferrets!  Thought control!  DOH!  Resist ......resist ....
I must ..... r..... "IT'S A SSSNAKE!  IT'S A SNAAAAAAKE!"

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com