From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:21:55 -0400
Have your friend contact the Hillsborough County Animal Services and/or
the Pinellas County Animal Services. Or, check out the Petfinder
website.
http://tampaanimalcontrol.com/hillsborough-county.html
http://www.pinellascounty.org/animalservices/default.htm
<http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?animal_type=Small&pet_breed=Ferret&location=32778&startsearch=Search>

In the last three years, I adopted five Fuzzy Bratz, from the Lake
County Animal Services. My latest adoptee, Spencer Neufert, is blind,
deaf, underweight and has Advanced Adrenal Disease. In the last three
weeks, he gained eight ounces, from one pound ten ounces to two pounds
two ounces.
<http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/departments/conservation_and_compliance/animal_services/>

Smiles,
Arlena