Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:05:28 -0400
Alexandra wrote:
>In the Days of Old, the FML was a friendlier place.

Boy is that the truth! When I first read this post I was furious. I
started to reply and decided to wait until I calmed down. Well I have
waited and I am still angry.

What happed to us being a community? What happened to us being friends,
even if it was because of a common love "ferrets". What happened to
us being able to pull each others leg? What happened to having fun?
(Remember the Oracle?), What happened to the Moderator? What happened
to common courtesy?

There is a reason the number of posts are down. The FML is drying up.
And no, you can't blame it all on Facebook.

Alex and Wolfy, you have made me laugh until I cry more times that I
can count. Wolfy you were the one that made me keep coming back to the
FML when I first joined. I had never seen anything like you before.
Alex, no one can write better than you. Please, don't let small minded
people bring you down. Have pity one them, cause they have missed the
point!

Thanks for letting me rant!

Robin Jones