From:
"Mary R. Shefferman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:15:01 -0500
At 02:16 AM 3/20/2003 -0500, Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>They look a lot like a Martin's Cage (not the same, of course.  Just
>similar design), but I have to say, that Castle looks mighty fine :) .

We have had the Castle for about six years now and it's great!  Pete Koch
does a fine job designing and building cages.

Yes, you have to cover the wire flooring, even if it's coated wire.  I
made denim floor coverings for each level.  I secure them with ordinary
binder clips (from an office supply store).  Of course, Koosh's job is to
yank on the flooring with all his might and weight to free it from the
clips and bunch it up in the middle of the cage floor.  Trixie does not
approve.  I have to fix it at least once a day.  The bottom floor is
covered in vinyl flooring, but I put blankets on top of it because Trixie
slides too much on it.

Basically, I'm very happy with the cage.  Before we got the Castle, we
had the Tower (which is now used for visiting ferret dignitaries).

--Mary & the Fuzzies
  Mary R. Shefferman, Editor, Modern Ferret Magazine

Mary & The Modern Ferrets
Trixie, Koosh, & Gabby
Read my blog --
http://www.modernferretblog.com/mary