From:
Martha DeLaun Fifield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:11:39 -0400
Hi list:
Does anyopne know of a safe (for ferrets and other exotics) product that
can be sprayed in areas that you want to keep your ferrets from pooping or
peeing on?  I have tried repellants that do not work and my ferrets insist
on using the entire bedroom as their litter box, even though they have 3
clean litter boxes and they know to use them.  They are very stubborn and
even fake using the litter box and then turn around and do it elsewhere.
Any suggestions?

Martha