From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:36:24 -0400
hello.  i hope all is well.  well.....my husband and i are nearing our
first wedding anniversary and we were going to go and rent a cabin in the
mountains for a few days, but we went camping not too long ago and i was
able to talk my husband into going camping instead.  we stay in our
tent...we love it.  we want to take jinx with us, but we were concerned
about the temperatures outside.  we are planning on going sometime in the
middle of october, we would have jinx in our tent with us at night....but
do you think the temperature will be too cold for him ?  it may be 40
degrees at night.  and also is it alright for jinx to wear a cat flea
collar?  if not....any suggestions?

thank you all so much!!!!