From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:17:43 -0400
Cheryl
I don't know the age of people attending, but don't worry about shyness.
You will find us to be about the friendliest most welcoming group around!

There are some people from NJ going. You can contact Kristeen Kohrs,
[log in to unmask], who is the NJ regional coordinator.

Yes, registration is necessary.  The early registration deadline is
Monday, but the final deadline is Sept 5.  You may still be able to
register after that date, but space may be limited, so contact me
beforehand.  Forms are available on our web page.

Bring your boyfriend and I guaranty you a great time!

Linda Iroff
IFC
http://www.ferretcongress.org