From:
"ferretlovers.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:22:10 -0700
(I be weally sorry, I done sends dis in about four or fibe times and
somuptin keeps happenin to it and it not showing up in da list.  Must
be does space bugs again)  [Guess so... sorry.  BIG]

Been wots going on here at da Bwidge and me and da guys been busy.  We
wedug dirt mountain and had wots of fun.  It still be dirt mountain but
it wooks a wot better dan it did.

Had some wequests to checks up on some new awivals and I did.  I checks
on Marble a big handsome swilver guy wif a big ferrety heart.  He said
to tell his mom dat he misses her a wot but he wikes not being sick and
hurtin no more.  I intwoduce him to da odders Pepper, Sabrina, Cinnamon,
Jillian, Wriggley, and Zoey.  He didn't knows dem but after I intwoduce
dem Marble told dem all about how deir mom was doin and dat made dem
happy.

I next checked on Teddy Bear and he be doin fine too.  He says to tell
his mom he woves her but is happy to be feelin betters.  Snickers and
da Vinnies be doin gud too.  Dey been habin fun at da chicken gwavy pond
and dirt mountain.  Dey agweed to go on the next fwannel nightgown waid
we do.  Dis will be deir first one but I shows em how we do it.