From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:23:11 -0500
This is a followup to the message "Article Help" that I posted two days
ago.  Basically I'm writing an article about the recent D/FW Ferret
Olympics for publication on a commercial pet website.  I just got approval
from my editor to include a sidebar listing of similar events.  I was
hoping to get vital info about other "fun match" type events occuring over
the next several months-- say through at least next June.  I haven't heard
from anyone yet.  I know it's short notice, but I was given a Friday
deadline on Monday of this week.  I may still be able to put something
together if I can get info on Friday or possibly over the weekend even.  If
your organization will put on a fun-match event or even an event that is
largely fun little "games" for the ferrets and their owners and would be
interested in some free, *brief* (basically just the event name, location,
date and contact info) publicity, please e-mail me privately at

Thanks,

Debra in Fort Worth