From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 09:04:13 -0400
HI Everyone,
Well we have slept on it and waited till this AM to see what "they" wanted
their names to be.  When we went to bed it was Elijah, Daniel, Cassiel and
we were kicking around Zeus and Merlin.  Well the dark eyed champagne
which we had been calling Korbel after the champagne sure looked like a
Zeus with those dark mysterious eyes.  So little dark eye is Zeus, The
silver mitt is the biggest and a real dooker/trickster and we really think
he likes the name Merlin after the wizzard(ok so I am a Harry Potter fan
what can I say I love wizzards :-)) and the little deaf oen we were not
sure of but boy these kids sure come with a gung ho attitude and needed
strong names to fit the bill...Barry liked Angus but I think we have
decided on Ozzie...ok so he is an Ozzie fan :-).  Oh and since I figure
that Ozzie has been rockin so long and can probably barely hear now it
sounded like a good one for the deaf guy who is also more laid back.
They said that he had a real attitude(hence the deafness, which they
didn't know he was) but he is just so laid back kind of like after years
of rockin hard :-).  So as I write this it looks like we have Merlin,
Zeus and Ozzie....ferrets with an attitude that will rock our worlds :-).
Oh just so you guys know before you see the pics if I can get them to
hold still Zeus when held up looks like a baby polar bear.  He almost got
the nick name PB but I think he will get darker as he gets older.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats and well wishes. ....
The inn is full at the Evans' house :-)
Love & angel hugs
Debbie, Barry and the fur crew