Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:51:07 EDT
Suzi wrote:
>I always split the cardboard tubes because I have heard stories where a
ferret tries to put their head in it and have got stuck, you just never
>know with a ferret!

I will never forget the day that Andre came running out of the bathroom
with an empty toilet paper roll stuck on his head!  Poor thing is already
deaf, so he had no clue what was going on!  He had gotten into the
bathroom trashcan and got more than he bargained for, lol.

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7