From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:26:13 -0500
Another ferret went to the bridge in late June. We have been very busy,
as we have added a skin kid to the family.

Atrus was a large ferret with a gentle way to him. He was born deaf,
and had the markings when he was young. As he aged he turned into a
sort of white ferret with ruby eyes. His dance was a clumsy one, but
that is what made it his. He had a kink in the end of his tail, sort of
like a hook. As he got old he became blind, but he made his way around
just fine- he couldn't dance well anymore. He could tell that upset
him. He passed one the way to the vet. I like to think he passed on
the bridge we have to cross to get to the vet, and that he checked in
on our then unborn son.

He has two brothers waiting on him, Pendlton and Gizmo, and three
sisters Bob, Jasmine , and Simi.

Love to them all,
Sarah, Andrew, the ferret Dreyfus, the cat Eclipse, and our baby, Ed