Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 18:25:21 -0400
Thanks so much for all the interest in the free ferrets in Portsmouth, NH.
I can't believe how many e-mails I got.  Amy moved the fuzzies up stairs to
a large bath room and they have their own set of drawers with their things
in it.  They can stay out with the cage door opened and have lots of play
time in the morning and in the evening.  Likes the shower time and licking
toes!!!!!  Really glad it worked out for the family as they were heart
broken thinking they didn't have the time for them and would have to part
with them.  Thanks again for all the replies.

Penny