From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:59:44 -0700
Hello everyone..  I have posted this before and I haven't had any

Goose, Newton and Annie.

So.  why are they still here?  Well most likely because they don't
get a long with other ferrets.  So finding a home for them has been
challenging.

Here is the link right to the adoptables that we have.  We are waiving
adoption fees but the placement still has to go through our screening
process.

http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/30available.html

If you are interested in these kids please let me know.

Also on the site are some ferrets in Tucson that need forever homes.
She is NOT wanting to place them in a shelter.  Please email me if
you are interested in the Tucson Ferrets.

Thanks!

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz