From:
War Machine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 23:26:08 -0400
I work in a pet store in White Marsh Mall in Maryland.  We carry Ferrets and
the Owner keeps them in 10-15 gallon tanks.  It is 2 to a tank and very
cramped.

Everytime I take them out to stretch or play - he says to get back to work
and don't worry about the conditions they are in - just sell them!!

The other week - I told a manager to F*** Off cuz I was exercising all 4
Ferrets and she got soooo urinated that she told me - If she could fire me
she would.

Please help and call ASPCA or some kinda animal rights on my store!!!!!!!
The dogs, Ferrets (Fuzzybutts), cats, and all the animals are in closed
conditions and never exercised - untill I work and risk my job playing with
them - I've been fired 5 times from there - and the other manager keeps
re-hiring me - me and him get along Great.

WHITE MARSH PET CENTER
WHITE MARSH MALL
BALTIMORE COUNTYM MARYLAND

War Machine

If anyone does call the authorities - please leave me and my Nickname
ANAYMOUS!!!!! PLEASE!!