From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 16:22:05 -0600
Hi, everyone!  I must say, that I am sicerely glad that most of the fussing
has stopped :).  Anyway, I have to thank everyone for the clear dryer tube
suggestion.  It's a hoot!  One question though, whenever the boys get into
opposite ends of the tube and meet in the middle, they wag their tails
(????).  Hmmm... I've never seen this type of behavior before.  Sophie, my
little girl, doesn't do this.  Is it a man thing?  Just wondering.

Dook, Dook, Dook, Dook!

Steph