From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:31:55 +0100
Hi all just thought you may be interested in the fact that we have just
got back from Telford's (UK) First Gay Pride Day, keep an eye on the gay
press an you will see two whole hobs in it.  The pictures are also being
published in the Spanish, US and Australian Gay Press.  I got chatting to
the Lady Mayoress of Telford and she was most impressed with our ferrets.

I gave my mobile number to quite a few gay and streight people who are
now interested in keeping whole ferrets after seeing these two.

You should have seen all the children handleing the ferrets they were
fine with the kids, ferrets and kids thoroughly enjoyed them self, for
once i had to leave my dogs at home as they are getting to a stage where
they don't like to much noise

http://www.headway.org.uk/
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets