Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:21:50 -0400
Hi Mary and anyone else who was looking for playpens.

I'm not sure if it was my site or not but North Coast Ferret Shelter does
make and sell playpens in various sizes.  All proceeds benefit the shelter
kids.

We currently have several already made and ready to ship.  Just in time for
Christmas :-)

The link to the playpens is on my shelter page or you can go directly to
the Playpens at http://www.suite224.net/~ncfs1997/ww.html

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter