From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:47:42 -0800
We have two ferrets looking for a new family in Grant, Ohio.  Grant is
roughly between the Lima/Findlay area and Columbus, if I understand
correctly.

Peek-A-Boo is a 9 month old spayed sable mitt female.

ICY (I see you) is a 6 month old neutered albino male.
ICY is the snuggler of the two.

Both are current on their CDV vaccinations.

Their cage, bedding and all supplies will go with them.  She is hoping to
get $150 for everything to offset costs.

She is unable to help with transportation, so if you can take them you
will need to be able to pick them up.

If you are interested in this pair, please contact
Lynda at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.
Julie

=====