From:
The Countess of Weasels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:25:35 -0500
Isabeau decides it is time to invoke the somewhat wrathful bog creature
known as 'The Sukie.'  This creature is not to be taken lightly.  Her
powers are ancient and she is older then any Scottish Weasel Clan.  She
is an odd creature, living in a bog deep in the foot lands leading to the
Highlands of Scotland.  Isabeau has a connection with this loathsome yet
beneficial creature so she decides the time is at hand.

"Soooooooooooiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee.  Soooooooooaaaakkkkkkeeeee.
Suuuuukkkkkkiiiiiieee.  Come to me now."  Isabeau chants in a high
weasely nasal tone.

The bog muck begins to bubble and the mist begins to rise ever so high
into the air.  The fur on Isabeau's tail begins to stand on end and her
faithful companion, Montgomery J. is moving his head from side to side
wondering if Isabeau knows what she is doing.  Monkey, as he is
affectionately known to Isabeau, is a sweet gentlemanly type futzle that
accompanies his beloved mistress where ever she ventures.  This time he
thinks she has lost her marbles.  He continues to move his head from side
to side as the creature begins to emerge from the depths of the bog.

'Who DARES disturb me at this Unweasely hour of the night?  I will eat
you alive and use your bleached bones to pick my teeth.'  Monkey clings
to Isabeau's hyde and shudders at the stench the creature has brought
forth with her.  She is an ugly warty looking thing, yet her eyes show
an understanding and a pain that can not be denied.  Tales abound in the
Highlands that long before there were clans a beautiful woman-ferret
roamed the lands.  She was admired by everyone alike and many a beau did
she have.  One dreadful day, a French weasel was visiting a friend of
his near her home and when he saw her he was instantly struck with love
beyond words.  Sukie shunned his amorous attentions and he was livid.  A
curse was put on her and she turned into the creature she is now.

Isabeau hurridly explains the situation that is heating up between the
Clan McFarlane, the Clan of the War Weasels, the Clan of McFutzle, the
Clan of McFerret and the Oracle.  "THAT infernal Oracle is in all this??
That figures.  She has sniffed her fumes and her pooper scooper one too
many times and it has affected her common sense.  She will be the
downfall of you all!  I will deal with her personally but this is what
you must do, little Isabeau."

What has The Sukie Creature revealed to Isabeau?  What will she do to the
Oracle?  Word is traveling fast and a mighty force is to be unleashed on
all of Scotland's fine ferret clans.  ::to be continued::