Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:30:28 -0400
Hey there all in the ferret kingdom!

Fuzzit is a very happy camper today!  She acquired a new companion adopted
from Barbara Ludt!!!

His name is "Ricky" but it doesn't seem to fit him quite well!  He's got a
sweet demeanor, he is about 1-1.5 years old and he is kinda "tubby"!  I
think that's what I'm going to name him - "Ricky" was the name assigned to
him when he was found (he was either an escape or a abandonment) - so it's
not as if he is attached to it or anything and I can't really bring myself
to call him that!!!

They are getting along so well!!!!  I'm so thrilled!!!  I never wanted more
than one - I seriously wasn't going to get another one - but I observed
Fuzzit and thought about it and she must get so lonely and bored while I'm
gone!!!  And she has so much energy!  She really needed a companion - so
now she has one!!

So happy together!!!  They are like Golden Grahams!!!  Fuzzit and Tubby!
Fuzzit is so vocal when they play together - so many dooks!!!  So many
sounds that I've never heard before between the both of them!

Sunshine - you posted that your new kit doesn't war dance...it doesn't
appear that Tubby does either...or at least that remains to be seen!

I'm sure I'll have many stories to come!!!

Dooks to all!
-Elisa

PS - thank you to everyone who responded to my posting earlier this
week!!!  I sure appreciate it so much!!!!