From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 23:14:45 -0800
I'm sure lots of you have noticed, that no matter how huge the universe is,
we seem to revolve in fairly tight little circles.  Here's a case in point.

We received a brief e-mail message Saturday afternoon from some friends in
Calif.  The subject said only "enjoy", and the body contained a web site.
http://members.tripod.com/~craisin98/champ.htm

Our connection to these people is through aviation.  We own the same type of
airplane (Ercoupes) and know them through our type-club events.  So imagine
our suprise, when viewing the aforementioned web page - we discover it
belongs to GINA HART!  And those ARE cute ferrets Gina!

Yes indeedy, it's a very small world.

Georgia