From:
Gwen Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:26:24 -0700
We last read Super Tonks was recently seen quietly sipping coffee in a
cozy corner at Starbucks with a young lady weasel named Isabella Gucci.
And we were provided just today with a full description of this lady.  We
learned this girl was young, voluptuous and loaded down with bling and
expensive clothing.  We don't really know the purpose of their visit, but
we can surmise it wasn't business.  Some passersby noticed as Super Tonks
was leaving that he was sporting a smudge of dark pink lipstick near his
white snout.  How did it get there?  Did Isabella plant him a juicy kiss?
Or, in a tender embrace of friendship, did Isabella accidentally leave
her mark?  Super Tonks, being the dapper fella that he is, must have been
a tad embarassed upon discovering this tattoo for himself, eh?

Any caped crusader worth his salt knows full well there will always be a
bevy of available beauties hoping for the chance to be involved with a
famous face.  And we know Super Tonks has somewhat of an ego... it just
goes with the territory.  Though his missions are purely altruistic, ST
actually believes he's the next James Bond.  Imagine that?

As you may recall, the girl Super Tonks recently rescued from certain
doom, an albino named Giselle, is hoping to reconnect with her white
haired, red-eyed marvel.  She would like to invite him to a masquerade
ball to benefit shelter kids, but she's afraid to send an invitation too
soon following her "perfumed" note of thanks.  Giselle is anxious to show
off her hero to the myriad celebrities and dignitaries who are sure to
attend this big event and she even has a costume all picked out!  Just
today she daydreamed about how she would look in her glorious gown, with
Super Tonks leading her by the arm in a graceful dance.

Isabella Gucci received her invitation to the ball today and has HIGH
hopes her escort will be none other than Super Tonks himself.  She
considers herself 'blue blood' and she has her mind made up that ST will
be her date.  She ponders the matter and, with a sigh, tells herself
"He's dreamy".

Uh oh... something tells me Isabella and Giselle are destined to meet.

Tune in tomorrow for another chapter in the life of Super Tonks!