Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:55:00 EST
How many chances do you give a group who has promised to give back stolen
money after a certain event?  Why give them any chances at all?

But I did.

I wrote to Norm at home 6 days after the show to tell him what was going
on, and that the money was not given back yet.  I wrote to the president
3 times.  I wrote to 2 other board members multple times.  I had to send
a certified letter.  I have a stack of printed E-mails trying to make
this group honest.

If you were part of a group that stole money, and you were caught , and
you promised to give it back at a later time because you needed to have
the money until then and you did not return the money at that later
designated date..........

What would that make you?

Certainly not honorable, or remorseful for the harm you had caused.
Certainly not trustworthy.

What was written by GCFA is NOT true.  I have a stack of E-mails I did
not have to send out, but DID, in an attempt to make the one or more
board members involved in the theft honest.  I tried again and again to
get them to give the money back after the time they said they would.

Never an apology for the theft.  From several members, I received an
apology for all the garbage I have had to go through if I wanted to try
and make GCFA return the money without reporting the theft.  But never an
apology for the theft.

How dare you jeapordize the helpless ferrets at that shelter by
misappropriating funds, being dishonest, promising to give stolen money
back, lying again, and then slandering MY name?  Slandering my name,
Norine, for the SECOND time.