Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:09:52 -0700
Greetings all,

I would appreciate any advice rescues could offer on failure to return
a ferret in foster care. This incident occurred while I was in the
hospital when a volunteer thought she could trust "friends" of our
rescue to "ferret sit" two of our hobs that had not yet been neutered.
No paperwork was completed (foster agreement) and I had no knowledge of
the situation as I was hospitalized and not informed until after the
fact. These "friends" are now refusing to return one of the ferrets but
have no adoption agreement to prove that they "own" him. Anyone have
advice? Please email me privately.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.