From:
Micheal Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2011 17:53:12 -0800
Merry Christmas Everyone,

It's Mike from Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas and I want to
thank everyone that donated money and sent presents to our babies that
are here at our shelter. I know they really like to get presents and
everything and so love to open (with a little help) them and see what
Santa brings them but their present house is so bad that we can't let
them without risking them getting lost to the outside where many
dangers lie! We need close to $4,800.00 more before we reach our goal
of $6,500.00 for completion of their building. I know the giving season
is over, Christmas has passed but there's no season for caring so
since we're so short of the goal and the ferrets in our card are being
cheated out of play-times because of their housing situation, can I ask
for anybody that can help us, even with a donation as small as $5.00
will help us, think about it, if a bunch of you donate $5.00 how much
would that grow to?! Please help us out, please! We had one person that
donated $1,000.00 but wishes to be un-named then our PayPal account has
grown to $158.00 this season! I know there's a lot of folks thinking
somebody else will donate but NO...not true! Please folks, be the one
that starts out by donating, not waiting for others, they're not here
to do it! Nobody thinks their little donation will help but you all
have to understand that everything adds up! 100 people who donate $5.00
give $500.00, a thousand would equal $5,000.00...our goal fulfilled!!!!
Please help us! I've never been one for begging but for my babies I
will eat my words and ask you from the bottom of my heart to help me
keep my promise to these babies to keep them safe and give them the
"fun" life I promised them!

Please click on the link on the bottom of our email;
www.ferretrescueandaptiption.com
that takes you to our website where you can find donate buttons to
send us your donation...we really need it and who would miss $5.00?

Sincerely,
Micheal Forrest,
Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas
www.ferretrescueandadoption.com