From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:34:57 -0500
I know this is long but I hope you let this thru.  I wrote to Dr. Klien in
response to the mamalian bite post in today's fml.  I am forwarding my
letter and his response to you and hopefully fellow fmlers (sp?).  If
anyone else would like to respond to this please do so.  The address is
[log in to unmask]  I found it interesting that the majority of his
sources (when dated) were from the 1980's.  It would also be nice to let
Dr. Klein know that my experience is not an uncommon one as somewhat
suggested in his reply.  It would also be very nice if some of the more
technical/medical knowledgeable people out there could respond.  Bob
Church/ Bill Killian/MC the Rude One/Amy Flemming?  Are you ready,
willing and able?

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen and her party of 4