From:
Hetrick_R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 08:31:00 EST
This may have been discussed before and I wasn't paying attention so I paid
the price.  Recently, because of a coupon, we tried a pine pellet litter.
As far as smell and absorbancy was concerned, this was the greatest litter I
have ever owned.  However, the size of the pellets gave them the appearance
of food.  Larsen (boy stupid) decided to try them out and threw-up just
about everywhere.  Based on this, I would recommend avoiding this litter.
The name eludes me but the bag was white with green and blue lettering.
--
Ron