From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:28:41 -0500
ummmmmm,

I hear there be some interesting happenings at the water cooler at the
office today!

Can ya guess what I heard?

Maybe BIG was right about the robed one not being too petite...

Could it be that the Wolfinator, whilst flying around in the harrier flyer
got herself a little bit preggers???  WoW that makes three women preggers
on the fml...

BTW,
Make sure you drop by Kouri's Fan Club page and read up on Fred.
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furrys
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech, Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte

[Moderator's note: Amazing how these non-quotes of mine suddenly are
fact!  Nope, I never mentioned anything about The Robed One being, umm,
"un-petite".  With a bit of a "beer belly" of my own to worry about, I'm
not one who normally mentions such things about others :-)  BIG]