Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:40:52 +0000
Heavens, after hours in the car, followed by more hours of flying (not me,
the plane!!) followed by even MORE hours in the car... I've finally made it
home.  I've been back now a few hours, and I'm STILL not finished unpacking
yet!!  I couldn't bring everything into the country.  The Ministry of
Agriculture and Fisheries here didn't like the Timmy's Tonic I was given
:o( So I'm trying to a way to 'convince' them that it isn't all bad ;o)
They have a problem with any bee-related products :o( and unfortunately
clover honey, seems to create a problem :o0 (jeez ossifer, I didn't know
'honey' was a bee-related product!!  I don't normally see bees flying
'round honey trees!!)

My babies have grown so much while I was gone, I swear it!!  Three of my
current ferrets were little kits when I left, NOW they're big fat hulking
beasts that far surpass their mothers' expectations (and size!!) I think
they were too spoiled while I was gone <G>

Anyway, I'll be off to try to find a scale some time shortly after having
finished unpacking (e.g.  clearing the mess!!) and will weigh the darlings
to see just how big they really are <G>

Anyway, I'm off to finish unpacking and give my babies more of their
toys :o)

Sam

Ferrets are my life - Ferrets are for me
They get me into strife - They make me feel so free!!
(Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
Email the criminals and I at [log in to unmask]
or visit at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/
and hope I get it... Before they do!