From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:50:39 -0700
Maren,
Did I once say this person would get into trouble? NO

Did "I" say her ferrets would be confiscated and or uthenized? NO,
someone who doesn't live in NJ said that.

Did I not say that she would be contacted by NJ F&W to get her address
and send her the application to fill out and send in to be a legal
rescue in NJ? YES I did.

Are NJ ferret ownership laws any thing like that of CA? NO IT IS NOT.

In NJ if you see and add for a ferret it is not a crime, I agree on
that, but IF that person is taking in ferrets to turn around and adopt
them out then they must be legal in MY state especialy if they are
calling themselves a ferret rescue.

I don't care what your rules and regulations are in your state, why?
Because I don't live there. I live in NJ and I do care about our laws
and rules I love that NJ F&W does inspections to make sure the ferrets
are healthy and well cared for and have proper housing. I went through
the legal protical, had my inspection done and passed with flying
colors got my permit to be a rescue, Jane said she was very impressed
with my set up and knowledge of these kids.

New Jersey Fish & Wildlife is a different entity than the NJ ASPCA. Why
don't you and the others understand that? Othorities? You make it sound
as if I turned her into the State Police or the FBI, come on now, get
real.

I'm also guessing you can't read well as I did explain the process in
yesterday's FML but you seem to have what someone else said stuck your
head who doesn't even live here in NJ.

I suggest you go back and re-read my post from yesterday. Debi Sadowski

Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue & Ferretry

Established in 1998
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving