From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:22:31 -0700
It's a beautiful, beautiful day in California!!!  Our govenor is going
to face a recall election.  I'm praying the Terminator will run.  I'm
pinning my hopes on him being more of an independent like Gov. Ventura
was.  The problem out here is republican or democrat they all belong to
the same machine.  I republican or democrat may sign onto a ferret bill
as a co-author even because they know the bill will be killed yet they
come out smelling like roses.  The bottom line is that Politicians don't
like people dictating to the government what should and should not be
done.  The whores only understand votes, voting blocks, and money.