Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:58:54 -0600
Hello everyone.  Thanks to everyone for their advice on how to get Scooby
and Bailey to start using their litter pan again.  We're still having
problems, but it's getting better.

Does any know of a good ferret vet in my area?  I live in Sidney, MT which
is in the north-east part of Montana, almost on the Montana - North Dakota
border.  If that sounds like the middle of nowhere, you're right.

I have 2 older males who need medical attention.  Dickens, age 5, is
showing signs of adrenal problems.  Rascal, age 6, has a very enlarged
spleen and is starting to lose his hair.

There are 2 veterinary clinics here but neither one is interested in
ferrets.  One vet told me that that the only thing they know about ferrets
is what is in their books and they DON"T WANT to know anything more.
BOO!!  HISS!!  The other vet is new and has no experience with furkids
either.  He does give them their shots and he says he knows what to do if
they have a reaction.

So, I need a ferret-friendly vet that is fairly close.  In this country,
that means up to 100-150 miles, maybe more.  Can anyone help?  My only
other alternitive would be to send them to Seattle with my son when he
visits.  If I did that I wouldn't see them again until next summer.

Thanks,
Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Dickens, Calamity Jane, Booker, Angelica, Bailey and Scooby

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??