From:
"March, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 00:36:58 +0000
I just got off the phone with one of Wilson's staffers.  They are aware
of the HSUS position report, but they hadn't heard of the PRI doc.

I explained that Wilson's position has been influenced by perjury and fraud
cooked up by DFG and DHS, paid for with public money.  I told them that the
report would be "forthcoming", watch for it, and consider it prior to making
a final decision.

JEANNE!  HELP!  FAX IT!

Damn this is bad.  The ^#&$%^# commisioners report to the governor...they'll
ignore the entire Assembly before they vote against his will.

c title!  Voice # is (916) 445-1455