From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:48:08 -0400
I have an odd question and need some advice..two years ago I took in two
very bad buters who were returned to a pet store after an abuse situation.
Both have made some good strides in their biting issues but not quite all
the way.  Well, my Cinniemin had an odd thing she does.  When I open up
the free roam room she comes barreling out like no tomorrow and and jumps
on top of any moving creature she can find and bites them...she has gotten
more into the biting thing altho she is very peaceable with the other
ferts......and my condolences to all who have lost babies in the past
week...I have been really busy and do not always get to my email so I am
sorry to those that I missed...my prayers are with you...

Marla and the crew of ten