From:
Amanda Osenbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:13:42 +0000
Hi all!  This is now our second post and with this one we'd like to
introduce everyone to our new fuzzie......Harriet!  We just got her
yesterday, and she is still quite little.  Only 6 weeks old.  She is a
champagne, who is just adorable!  Right now she has her own cage, due to
the fact she is so small, and our other fuzzie, Ozzy, has been be himself
for a year now, and not too sure of her yet.  They have had some playtime
together to introduce them, and he is kinda jealous over her.  So, until
they adjust a little better, someone suggested to us to keep her caged
seperatly, but to keep the two cages beside each other so they can still
see each other.  Does anyone have any other suggestions to help these two
adjust?  We would appreciate any and all suggestions.  Harriet will be
going to the vet this week so she can get a complete checkup since she
was purchased through a pet store.  Also, she is a MF.  There was a total
of 4 at the pet store, and I was so upset that I couldn't afford to give
them all a home.  We were looking in to adopting a shelter ferret, but
there is no shelter close enough to us.  We found one that was almost 8
hours away, and neither one of us could get time away to make the trip.
Does anyone know of a shelter in the Jacksonville, FL area?  We will be
going on vacation in July, and would love to adopt another fuzzie.

Thanks everyone for just letting us go on......

Mandy and now Ozzy and Harriet.....