From:
Phyllis Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:27:12 EDT
It is with great sadness that I tell you my beloved buddy Eben crossed the
Rainbow Bridge.  After having both adreanl glands removed and his spleen
and a tumor on his pancreas removed his time had come.  He started to have
pain, which never occured before and my vet and I decided this was best for
Eben.  I had a few quite moments with Eben and told him about the Rainbow
Bridge.  I also told him there was another ferret there named Skeeter who
showed all the newcomers around and especially where to find their favorite
treats.  In Eben's case that's the Ferretone Flood.  I know to some this
may sounds a little strange but I have to say it helped me.  So, Skeeter
please keep a lookout for a five pound, sable ferret named Eben.  Tell him
his Mom and Samatha, who was his companion for life is missing him and
we'll see him again when the time is right.

Thanks,
Phyllis Taber and
Sammi